Green Cleaning is now available at Professional Carpet Care !
Carpeting is a Major Contributor to Poor Indoor Air Quality
Carpet has the ability to trap and hold airborne household volatile organic compounds, as well as chemicals and dirt walked in on your shoes from outside. Eventually these chemicals become a hazardous part of house dust along with particles from the carpet fibers themselves.
EPA studies have shown that chemically contaminated carpet dust can be a significant source of chemical exposure for infants, toddlers, seniors and family pets. Not only are they more susceptible to the unhealthy affects of low-level exposure to chemicals, toddlers also tend to be exposed to a higher level of chemicals from carpet dust because they frequently put their hands in their mouths as they explore the world around them.
A well maintained and cleaned carpet can help eliminate chronic sinus and allergic health concerns of you and your family, while at the same time extending the life of your carpet.
Green Cleaning is now available at Professional Carpet Care
Professional Carpet Care now offers a 100% safe and effective process that removes even deep down dirt and stubborn stains while remaining completely safe for building occupants, even children, babies and pets who spend much of their time in direct contact with the carpet.
Most carpet cleaning is conducted for the sake of improving the appearance of the carpet. We define "clean" not only in terms of appearance, but also in terms of hygiene, safety and benefits to indoor air quality!
The Green Cleaning Process
- We will extensively pre-vacuum the area, and unlike a vacuum cleaner, our vacuum system pulls all the dirt and dust directly out to our van to ensure it is no longer airborne in your home.
- We will move furniture as agreed and return it to it's original location and protect as required.
- We spot and pre-spray with our 100% natural solution, focusing on walkways and heavy traffic areas.
- We will use deep steam cleaning for maximum “top-to-bottom” removal of fiber-cutting soil, dust, and contaminates, not just surface cleaning. Our cleaning solution is safe, non toxic, and fragrance-free.
- We will use fresh water to rinse your carpet and prolong carpet life by eliminating residues that will attract dirt and breed micro-organisms.
- If necessary, depending on the conditions in your home, we will use turbo drying equipment to speed up the drying process